Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Vancouver, BC (Day 3): A little bit of humor


So needless to say, the hostel that I'm staying at in Vancouver, nestled in the heart of Granville St., is slightly more irreverent than it's American counterpart. This evening, after exchanging some American cash for it's melodiously colorful (or should I say colourful) equivalent, I headed north to the Coal Harbor, where I was able to watch some seaplanes both take off and land right on the edge of downtown. I've got to say, the view is spectacular, and this mesh of nature and urbanity is seamless! Don't worry, I'll post my photos later on for all to see. Anyway, I'm pretty tired after driving all day and walking all evening so I'm hitting the hay. Sounds good, eh???

2 comments:

CNY Kitchen Mama said...

LOVE IT !!! And I'm really enjoying your travelog. Amazing!! Feels like I'm on the trip, too.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

That is not a Dorr.:)