Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Portland (Day 2): Eine Kleine Nachtmusik


For my final hurrah here in the City of Roses, another traveler named Sean (sp?)and I headed up to The Green Room, a local establishment that hosts up and coming local artists. Tuesdays are specifically dedicated to the acoustic singer/songwriters of the Portland area, and we were treated to some music that ranged from utterly predictable and unsurprising to the aesthetically magnificent and sublime. While I strongly doubt that any of you who don't live in the Pacific Northwest will ever hear these same artists which we heard tonight, it was a rather enjoyable evening.
It's hard to believe that my time in Portland has come to a close already, but that is the unfortunate reality...Anyway, tomorrow I will find myself in another country!!!

No comments: