Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Turner Field


As you can see, tonight I finally attended a baseball game at the stadium home to the Atlanta Braves, a team that I have grown up learning to despise. From 1991 to 2005, the Braves have won the National League East Division (which means that my team, the Mets, have not). However, the tide is now turning and my Mets won the NL East last year and are going to do the same this year!
Anyway, it was fun going to the game, seeing a new stadium (which was pretty cool) and enjoying a huge part of Atlanta. As much as I hate the Braves, I've got to say that I love baseball and had a great time at the game. [It actually wasn't much of a game. The Braves won 13-0 over the Washington Nationals in less than dramatic fashion].

1 comment:

CNY Kitchen Mama said...

Go METS!!!!

Go CUBS!!!!!