Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Guest Blog


[The following is a guest blog from my friend and colleague Raul Olivas, who has been in Atlanta for the past few days as well].

Hello world, as previously mentioned, I am a friend AND colleague of Kyle's and I'm ok with it (That's what my therapist said to tell myself when I feel I'm ready to snap). I am honored to share my thoughts with you all, so here goes. I have learned many things out here in Georgia...like, humidity is BAD!!! I sure have a whole new appreciation for the weather in Los Angeles, since I have gone through more shirts on this trip than I would like to account for. This is my first time out to the East Coast, and I'm having such a difficult time adjusting to this time zone. Fortunately for me, I have had the opportunity to see things I never thought I would. Earlier in the day, Kyle and I took a tour of the Cable News Network (Also known as CNN). I was amazing to see how much work goes into putting a show together, which is broadcasted throughout the country and many parts of the world. Well, that's enough writing for me (I'm a Math teacher at heart). Thank you all for reading my post.

1 comment:

CNY Kitchen Mama said...

Thanks, Raul

Interesting blog.

Nice elevator work.(See previous blog entry)

Has Kyle converted you to being a METS fan?-- highly unlikely. :-D