Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday: Session 1

It's Tuesday morning and I'm at Blogging for Understanding of Universal Lesson Design. As you can see, I sat at the side of the room because that's where the electrical outlets were :). They are currently presenting their blog on how they engaged their participants (teachers) in their classrooms and engaged them with other teachers across the country. Their excellent PowerPoint presentation was extremely thorough and gives a great set of guidelines for using blogs in a classroom environment. While their "classroom environment" was teacher education, I can very easily see this applied in my own classroom in the fall!

1 comment:

Lore said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. On your advice, I went to NECC's webcast site, and am now in the process of watching the Blogging for UDL. There are a lot of great videos there--thanks for the link!
I hope you enjoyed Atlanta--it's hot and humid, but a great city get travel around using MARTA--if only LA's Metro were as good!