Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back in Los Angeles

After an amazing conference, I am back in Los Angeles! I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of my summer, which finally feels as if it is truly beginning! I have to go back to Cochran in early August for professional development, so I've got a lot to cram into a small amount of time. Some things I'm looking forward to this summer are L.A. County Jury Duty, being a groomsman in my friend and colleague Rustum and Stephanie's wedding, and perhaps (I'm about 83% sure about this) road tripping the West Coast, with stops in San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver. However, on the more immediate horizon, tomorrow I get to celebrate with my friend Kent on completing his year at Carver Middle School in LAUSD!

1 comment:

CNY Kitchen Mama said...

Welcome to your SUMMER VACATION!!!

Don't forget to have some fun. :-D HA!

You deserve it!!!