Thursday, August 2, 2007

Settling Back In


[Click here to subscribe to this blog...]
It's finally August, the temperatures are still almost unbearable, the reality of the coming school year is setting in, and the Barry Bonds traveling circus show has now come and gone from Los Angeles. In other exciting news, we're getting a new roommate for the coming year. Two of my previous roommates are moving out this year and today one of their replacements, Matt, moved in! He's not really new in the sense that I've now known him for almost three years as a member of TFA. I'll greatly miss Brett and Derek, but it's nice to have someone I know very well move in as a replacement! Upon moving in, Matt was as excited as I am about our newly renovated garage practice room! Anyway, school begins Monday and tomorrow is essentially my final day of freedom before I start the 10-month roller-coaster ride that is working for a district with a student population equal to the population of the city of San Francisco.

No comments: