Monday, August 6, 2007

Back to Work!!!

Last night as I set my alarm for very early this morning, I reflected on just how short a summer it had been, how much fun I had had, and how soon it would come crashing to a halt in a few short hours. I woke with weary eyes, headed down to the new Starbucks at the bottom of my road, and made my way over to Johnnie Cochran Middle School. It was great to see many a familiar face as well as the new teachers eager to begin life in LAUSD. I also began my first day as department chair, which is way too much power for me to have :) , but oh well. Anyway, the next few days I have to look forward to offsite trainings, which means earlier mornings and longer drives.
P.S. I have a new cell phone number. If you need it, call my old cell phone number!

No comments: