Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Door Closes...Another One Opens


As many of you know, I am experiencing many changes right now...new roommates, new job responsibilities, and even a new cell-phone number! And as always is the case, it is these moments of separation that leave me with a little sadness, manifested even now in this, what will be my final blog post using blogger!
But just like the ending of a good novel, this leaves me the opportunity to begin another!!! My new (and hopefully better) blog will now be located at http://blogs.hunsbergermath.com/1141
Come visit! Come read my thoughts! Come read my dreams! Come see what's going on in my life!
....or just read it if you're bored out of your mind....

1 comment:

CNY Kitchen Mama said...

It has been a great blog!!!! Thanks! Looking forward to the "new and improved" blog.